Master of the ancestral forge
Collect all Restored Boreal weapons.
- Tier 1 : +1
- Tier 2 : +3 + 1 Gift of the Ancestors (a Raven's Eye Scepter weapon, a Boneskinner Tonic, and a 20-slot bag recipe)
- Tier 3 : +3 + 1
- Tier 4 : +3 + 1 Recipe: Sturdy Boreal Duffel
- Tier 5 : +5 + 1 Gift of the Ancestors (a Helm of the Dragonrender box, a Sweet Campfire Treat, a 20-slot bag, and a 28-slot bag recipe)
- Tier 6 : +5 + 1 Season 4 Currency Box
- Tier 7 : +5 + 1 Gift of the Ancestors (a Raven Spirit Shadow that can be summoned, a Raven Statue decoration, a 24-slot bag, and a 32-slot bag recipe)
- Tier 8 : +10 + 50
- Tier 9 : +15 + "Master of the Spirits"
Is it a good time to get the old boreal weapons ?
Required: having done the "Silence" step of the episode "Whisper in the Dark" (S5E1) in order to obtain the Urgent Vigil Letter.
After you have purchased an Ancient Boreal weapon skin, you can then buy the corresponding recipe to make the restored version of the same weapon. They will then have to be manufactured with a 400 level craftsman of the corresponding trade.
For weapons manufacturing, the recipe uses the same components as for exotic berserker versions, with an additional 10 eitrite ingots (for each weapon), or 160 eitrite ingots in total.
The only repeatable sources of eitrite ingots are essence chests; 1 ingot in the small boxes, 2 in the medium. They can be harvested daily :
Editor : Menida
Correction : Thoanny & Mannou
Translation : Cryshah
Carried out in cooperation with ArenaNet
Last edited: 29/06/2020
You need to be connected to post a comment